Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday night

Ron finally fell asleep, I got my delivery (pulpy juice! among other things) and put it all away, then called a Uber to go to Walmart. 

Actually I called the pharmacy first to ensure they had his medication, then the Uber.  I got there in minutes and waited in a very long line to return the faucet filter.  They said they couldn't find me in the system but I insisted I get a refund.  I paid $22 for the thing and I wanted it back. 

Then my shortest line of the night getting his medication. 

Next paying the electric bill.  Ron once entered the wrong number over the phone so now he can only pay it in person at the Walmart.  It was about a half hour wait. 

That done I did a little shopping.  Another long line to check out.  That done I caught a Uber home.  Ron called on the way home and was delighted to hear I had done all that, he sounded refreshed and had a good nap and wasn't in any pain.  Good. 

It is absolutely horrible when he gets a back attack.  I like to think the magnets helped. 

I came home, he was hungry and wanted both chicken nuggets and a breakfast bowl, so I served him both.  I got some fiber powder at Walmart and I had some of that.  I am tired of the cramps, and, like I said, it has an emotional origin.  But the fiber will help. 

I plan to go to bed early, once my phone is charged.  It is almost there. 

I decided to do something nice for myself and signed up for YouTube music, all the music I want for $10 a month.  I spend more than that on soda in a week. 

Oh, I did have a question for you.  My current desk is not really working for me and I want to move it to the front room anyway.  Do you think I should go ahead and get a small table/desk and do that now or wait until all the renovations are done? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until the work is done. Drywall can be dusty, the the painting and floors. This way your nee desk won't potentially get damaged during reno.

Anonymous said...

Stop spending money on desks and things. You have enough bills and debt to worry about right now and a new desk is a want and not a need.

Heather Knits said...

The one I was looking at is about $60. I could save that. I didn't buy it just thinking.