Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I saw Cleo again

I was outside getting my Walmart delivery (getting ready) and she came right up to me, meowing in her little squeaky way.  She wouldn't let me pet her but did brush up against my legs a few times.  She was a good weight, a little heavier than when she got out, actually (the Spanish lady is feeding her), but very hungry.  I got a bowl of "her" food and put it out, she ate it readily but again wouldn't let me near her. 

I broke my rule and left a bowl on the porch while making sure the water bowl on the porch was topped off.  That plus the bed on the porch and the cat houses out back is about all I can do for her right now. 

The cat door is open. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if a possum comes in the cat door? 😬

Heather Knits said...

I will scream, and chase it out with a broom.

Cleo and Mama have to have access, and my gang needs a way to flee when the construction starts at 9 today.

The possum I dealt with in the video was too big to get in the cat door, the door is only 8 inches wide.

Friend said...

I am so happy to hear that !