Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday

The start of the day wasn't bad... got ready, went with my aunt to see my doctor.  That went fine.  Doc is not changing anything and I am fine with that. 

My team, I'll call it, of medication is doing a great job and he is happy with me.  We went out to lunch.  Had a good time. 

We went to Ikea and I found a cute folding wood table for $20 I can use for my computer.  Ideal, I did not want something large.  I did get that, I will put up some photos. 

My current desk does not work because it is set up for old style monitors.  Once we are done with the report I will be moving my computer and getting rid of the old desk. 

My aunt was upset to discover a burglarized car in the Ikea parking lot, and reported it to security.  Someone bashed out the passenger window and apparently went through a large bag (STUPID to leave in a parked car) sitting in the passenger seat. 

We came home, Ron was asleep but woke up after she left. 

He was disoriented.  He had so much difficulty making trips for tomorrow I chose to make them myself, and he deleted one out of confusion.  He will have to fix that after 7. 

He did call the boss and set up the appointment for tomorrow morning at the house.  She doesn't like cats so will not come inside, good thing we found that out when we did. 

Ron also (with difficulty) rescheduled the inventory run for Saturday instead of Friday due to lack of funds.  And the repairman called and said our bottled vendor is down?  I will have to check it out and see if I can fix it, we cannot afford a service call on top of everything else. 

He needs to pay sales tax.  He needs to pay me.  He needs to buy inventory.  So here's hoping he has some money in the machines. 

I did get him to agree to a beard trim as he looked very disreputable.  He looks better now, the beard is still full but it does not make him look like a homeless drug addict.  I then got him back to bed. 

I need to see if he wants to eat, as far as I know he has not eaten today.   Yes, I fed him. 

Spotty wanted another meal so I gave him a can of liver and chicken wet food with probiotics.  His mouth is smelling again so I need to get him checked out, worst case he may need his teeth pulled.  But the vet said wet is better so I will give him all the wet (and probiotics) he will eat. 

Spotty seems to be more a Mama's boy which is wonderful, he and Biscuit make an adorable team.  Torbie loves both Ron and I, she is with Ron right now but was in my bed last night.  Baby Girl is entirely Ron's cat but did sleep with me the night Bubba died.  She is a nice little cat but only interested in him.  I do make a point of brushing her daily because he won't. 

Mama is most likely on some senior's couch in front of an air conditioning vent.  Cleo has been outside today, it's been very warm and I had to run the A/C.  In January.  You gotta love Houston. 

Tomorrow doesn't look too bad aside from meeting the boss.  And she says it will not take long. 

We go to work in the afternoon, stock, "rob" the machines, and attempt to fix the two I have heard are not working.  If I can't the repairman is coming.  The one should be pretty easy, it is just a bottle slipped out of place and jammed the rotator on the food machine. 

I am cheap enough at this point to begrudge any money spent.  And I have been pretty stingy with the money I am spending, I mean, I went to IKEA of all places and only spent $20. 

As I told my aunt, all the bookcases are going in the garage when I get my stuff back.  Except one Ron uses.  But I need to get rid of the weight stuff!  Everyone says they are interested but no one calls me back! 

SUPER frustrating. 

And of course still waiting on the insurance to process the claim.  I need to find some reliable people to fix up my house, I want a decent job, not a perfect one.  Hopefully I will be compensated fairly and quickly.  If so I will sing their praises to the sky and happily pay whatever they jack my rate when it's time to renew in June. 

We will see how that goes.  So far I feel I am being treated OK. 

I did a post with some pictures of the 2 desks.  Hopefully that will clear up why I got the small table.  The money on my old desk is ruined money from vending machines in too bad a shape to take to the bank or spend.  I always have a couple bills lying around. 

No comments: