Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A video

Ron is variable right now but I think I will get some sleep tonight. 

He was quite agitated earlier saying he had to ask me a question.. finally got out he wanted to listen to TV... so I could get him his headphones.  But he couldn't ask. 

He was decent to the plumbers all day other than trying to get them on "his" side.  I think the police got that at least into him. 

He has been pretty awful to me all day but he has days like this sometimes... not much I can do other than try to ignore him and ride it out.  I could not just walk out because he didn't have bathroom access and couldn't leave his room.  I was tempted. 

The cats were OK and one of the tabby girls had fun exploring under the tub. 

I did make a video but didn't talk when I was in Ron's room as he had just calmed down a little. 




No comments: