Monday, January 20, 2020

Very early Monday

Freezing, holes in my drywall, 70 linear feet between house and garage = a lot of drafts.  I got the space heater, I stole every blanket in the house, save one, for Ron.  Running the space heater (non stop I might add) I was OK and could sleep but I can't do that every night, we would have a horrific electric bill. 

I woke up at 2 and my body's like: We're Up.  I also had a headache so I went ahead, got up, took some Excedrin.  Now I'm really up. 

I thought about it for a while and decided to check out Walmart.  I found they had sleeping bags for $10.  So I decided to layer another bag on top of what I have already and that should do it for warmth.  Then I can run the space heater at a lower setting.  I got some other stuff to get it to qualify for an order. 

I learned something interesting: when I place the order that early I have the pick of the litter for same day delivery times.  So I set that up.  I allowed them to substitute so I will get something if I don't get exactly what I ordered. 

I already took my shower so I don't have to worry about that, now I have about 2 hours until our pickup, I just need to be quiet so Ron can sleep.  He is generally very good about being quiet so I can sleep, at least lately.  He knows that is a deal breaker. 

I just need to return the courtesy. 

It is just chilly in here, I may get dressed early so I will be warmer. 

No comments: