Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday morning

Last night I "tried" an online payment method with my Dad.  It worked, so we will be using that to pay him. 

Due date is the 20th and I get paid on the 15th so that will work, and they get it a minute after I approve the transaction.  Seems like the way to go. 

I didn't sleep very well,  Ron woke me up because he needed to pee and couldn't remember he had a urinal.  And it was cold, in the 30's, outside.  It got a little drafty for me. 

But, when I got up, I zipped my two sleeping bags together so that will help a lot, and Ron had not one but three blankets, including two large afghans.  So I got one of the afghans and put that on my cot. 

That is the afghan, 10 years ago.  I sure miss having a queen bed. 

I got up, got ready, took my pills without food and had some stomach irritation.  Other than that it has been pretty quiet, Ron is behaving, the cats are awesome. 

Allegedly someone is coming by around 12 to look at the weight stuff. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama cat and Cleo were out in those cold temps. I wonder why you haven't seen her in a month.

Heather Knits said...

I saw Mama cat a week or two ago, I wrote about it. She was on the back fence yelling at me and wouldn't let me touch her.

I saw Cleo last week right before the plumbers came, which scared her off again. She is around and knows the cat door is open.

I had 3 cat beds, two shelters with blankets and soft beds set up, waterproof at that, for them if they wanted to stay in the yard. There is no way to know if the girls are using them but they are there.

I am not worried about putting out food since I saw how fat Cleo has gotten, I am sure the spanish lady down the street is stuffing her, she looked like a round ball with 4 legs, head, and tail. She is fixed so I know it's not a pregnancy she has just eaten a lot.

I just hope I don't have a wild animal move into one of my shelters.

Anonymous said...

How does a cat get that fat in a week or two?

Heather Knits said...

It's been almost 4 weeks, I think. Yes, 4 weeks. I admit Ron and I started it (getting her fat) but this lady certainly finished it! Poor lady is probably eagerly awaiting the arrival of the kittens.

She could also (I hope not) have worms as well which will bloat a cat.

Anonymous said...

Cleo could be injured, have an infection or have constipation or some other gastrointestinal issue. Or worms, as you mentioned. Any of those can cause bloating/swelling in a cat.

I hope she is ok.

Friend said...

Omg the guilt train never stops ! You know she is in the midst of a huge disaster right? The cats got a step up with Heather’s help
Heather you did a great thing for these cats at your own expense and energy i will look for the article i wrote and send it to you.

Anonymous said...

That afghan is beautiful o remember when you posted it! Where does time go? For me it was a lifetime ago.