Thursday, January 9, 2020

Ron is having a horrible day for pain

There is a cold front coming with severe weather.  He is screaming and writhing in bed; took 2 pain pills and 5 grams - grams, not capsules - of kratom.  I am hoping something works soon. 

I didn't sleep great but I feel rested "enough".  Ron set up the trips for tomorrow... it would have taken me a lot less time but he wanted to do it. 

He has stopped screaming for now so hopefully the medicine is working. 

The plumbers will be here any minute.  Ron is talking to a friend on the phone and seems much better; it just takes the pain meds about an hour to kick in. 

It also helped he got a large amount of Kratom but he did 11 grams one night and was fine. 

Now just waiting on the plumbers to come and finish.  I will be glad when we get this stage of the work over with and I can stop being so tense about leaks. 

I also need to call the insurance company and figure out how I am going to pay for all the work. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real tough time having any sympathy for him.

Anonymous said...

I think he is faking it. I really don't believe the pain is that bad for him. I think he is trying to be dramatic without having you call the police again. Give him his vodka that should help.

Friend said...

Rons hysterics get him attention they probably have all of his life. Sure he is in pain but no one is in that much pain. He may not be getting all the vodka in the sink time and that hurts . Oh Heather I agree with everyone you need to sever this bond and get the hell away from him he is toxic to the core , I also agree please record him during the remodel with his behavior in the background while the workers are trying to work .