Saturday, January 11, 2020

Well, I got him back into bed

He sobered up enough to get into bed.  I gave him a snack, he is OK for now. 

I was doing pretty well until I realized I had forgotten to pay the electric bill, which, in my defense, is not due for at least another week.  January 22nd. 

Last week a guy jerked me around demanding to come see the weight equipment I had for sale and then vanished.  A guy texted me today and is interested in coming by tomorrow, wants to know "how many plates" I have.  I didn't count but a fair amount, enough to get most average people started. 

I already had one person want to buy just some of what I had offered, I am not interested in doing that and would rather just sell it all to one buyer.  Hopefully I can manage that. 

I did wash all my tshirts and hung them up in what is left of the laundry room. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of offerup ? I guess it’s an app for selling things. Maybe that would get more visibility. Or a buy it sell it Facebook group in your area.

Anonymous said...

Hope you sell it all tomorrow. Sometimes the facebook local selling groups are better than craigs list. Since you are on facebook you may want to try that if the guy tomorrow doesn't buy the stuff.

Anonymous said...

Remove the word "firm" it scares people away. Raise the price $25 then say "negotiable".

Heather Knits said...

I got rid of firm and dropped the price, someone may be coming by today.

Anonymous said...

try Facebook Marketplace?

Heather Knits said...

I think the problem is the stuff is large and a lot of people don't have room, or a truck to move it.