Monday, January 20, 2020

Putting the mania to good use

Researching paint brands.  It looks like Benjamin Moore Regal Select is going to be the top contender... then I will need "bathroom" paint for laundry and bathroom.  I was thinking do aqua in the laundry and then mauve in the bathroom but I could do the same color for both, they are small enough one gallon would stretch. 

Dad is a member of Consumer Reports, that is the only magazine he ever got, so I recruited him as well.  I wish I knew what paint had been used for the main area of the house as it has been very durable. 

Ron is up and I helped him got his motion sickness pills on board, working on getting him dressed.  Cleo is home and allowed some petting and took some treats (with more petting), she is a nice little girl, tail in the air and happy.  Spotty was just playing with her. 

That's it for now, the older girl cats are in Ron's bed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could also put it to use by clearing your counters- the drywall repair men are going to need space to work