One important thing is the things I love to do inventory. So, what do I love to do? Time to make a list, and get working on it, so I don't get flogged with this illness. I detest the image of Heather-as-victim-helpless-against-the-persecuting-illness. GACK. I want to be more like Sarah Conner in Terminator 2, kicking ass and taking names.
- Knitting. Today I bought a squishee ball to use while I knit, exercising my hands so I can continue to knit.
- Gardening. I took a plastic chair out back so I can enjoy the garden. I've also built a little Frosty memorial garden with white flowers and fragrant herbs. He'd love to lie on the plants and dig up my mulch, and urinate on a violet or two. I see it everytime I leave the house or come home.
- Being outside. Thankfully I spend a fair amount of time outside every day.
- Talking to family - I need to do more.
- Listening to my tunes. If I can't find my player, Ron's going to buy me a new one for $20.
- Time with the cat - he's not a cuddler, it's not happening. I am "treating" the neighbor's dog, and getting lickings in return. Not a bad deal.
- Rose-scented bubble bath. Love the stuff, don't do it often enough (yesterday I did)
- Using a really nice soap in the shower - showering is always difficult for me, for some reason, when I'm depressed. I have to force myself into it, literally. I bought a really nice bar of Dr Bronners rose soap - it's lovely and makes my shower nicer.
- Days out - where I ride the bus around and have fun little shopping adventures - doing well with them, except for the migraine during Saturday's. I have a hard time figuring out where I want to go, damn this depression.
- Zombie movies. I need to get the Resident Evil Trilogy, for instance, the next time I go to Walmart. I love zombie movies. Why don't I own any? That is just WRONG.
- Cooking. I made some gumbo Ron liked and he helped with the cleanup. I also got the benefit of watching him enjoy his food for a change.
Normally I'd be self-medicating with sugar and making a bad situation worse. I'm not doing that. I'm just tired and I need to be careful I don't fall into the whole hopelessness trap. Ick.