Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday night

Tired, thought I'd go to bed early. 

A couple of problems with that.  A neighbor is doing yard work; I can't really complain as there's been a lot of noise coming from my place the last couple weeks.  Biscuit is hogging my cot.  I am OK with that because I love him, one day he will be gone and I will have the whole bed to myself and bitterly miss him. 

Last night I had a problem with drafts, it got in the 30's and it was pretty unpleasant in my little cot.  I have one sleeping bag spread over the cot and then another on top, I sleep between them.  They are made by different companies, but today I tried and they ZIP TOGETHER.  So that will be much more cozy.  I also stole one of my afghans from Ron's room.  He doesn't need 2 afghans, a full sized blanket, and a heated throw (which has been taken over by Baby Girl).  So I did that. 

And Ron has been yelling in pain the last couple hours, I gave him a pain pill and some Kratom so hopefully that will do it.  He apologized for bothering me and truly does not want to be where he is right now. 

I am going to try to go back to bed. 

Biscuit is waiting for me. 

No comments: