Thursday, January 16, 2020

Well, that went pretty well except for Torbie

The boss came early, she had said she didn't want to come inside due to the cats.  So we met her in the driveway....meeting went well, it is fine for me to do the reports.  BUT Torbie came out and rubbed against her leg (boss'), utterly freaking her out and causing a huge jump and scream.  Other than that it was fine. 

We leave for work in a little bit, fix the machines, stock, take the money out, etc.  We have an open ride home so I can do it ALL which is good and also get an accurate inventory because I don't want to duplicate purchases when money is already tight. 

Hopefully there will be enough to cover everything. 

Interestingly enough they did his yearly review and he only made a little more a month, than I did.  So much for all his thousands a month. 

I am going to move my computer now. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you still letting the cats come and go outside? I don't believe that he only makes a little bit more than you when he can afford to waste $500 a month on vodka Your mortgage must be pretty low or do you pay for that too as well as having to pay back your dad $250 a month? I am estimating based on your sales tax receipts that he makes close to $2000 a month and then you have your $1200 a month. Which is a pretty damn good income for part time work.

Anonymous said...

The fact that you are married and don't even know how much money he makes is frightening. Don't you file a joint tax return? So you know what he brings home?

Anonymous said...

How do you handle withholding income tax from your “paycheck” Since he seems to pay you in cash?

Heather Knits said...

Same as he would for a check... takes it out, gives me the net.

Heather Knits said...

My taxes, my business.