Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday

I had to get up at 3 am.  Did that, fed the cats.  I heard Cleo out on the porch and let her in.  She walked in as if she'd just stepped out and not been gone for a month.  She spent a lot of time exploring and getting used to things.  She ran into Baby Girl, who was a total bitch and attacked her.  But Cleo is a tough street cat and handled herself. 

I got ready, got Ron ready.  We went to work and stocked, then went to the pain doctor.  Ron gets the same dose, and I saw her put it in the computer. 

We had a pretty good ride home but the driver got an attitude with me.  It was raining heavily, I couldn't see out the front - the vans are designed so the passenger cannot see out the front without lowering their head to knee level and even then it's hard. 

She demanded to know if "this" was the correct exit.  It was raining and I couldn't see, she had GPS anyway that was telling her to take the exit.  I told her I couldn't tell and she passed it, then got a MASSIVE attitude.  "Now I have to drive around!" 

She is given a fully fueled vehicle every day and does not buy her own gas like the cab drivers.  So I don't get the attitude, it is HER job to know the exit.  She should know the passengers cannot see out the front window, especially in the rain.  But she acted as if I had personally offended her and made a big production out of "forgiving" me right before we got home.  UGH. 

I can't stand head games.  They are WELL paid to do this and get plenty of extra shifts and overtime if they want. 

It's like the first driver this morning all upset it was drizzling.  "I didn't know it was going to rain!  Now I have to load Ron in the rain!"  Well, that is YOUR JOB.  It is YOUR JOB to check the weather and buy yourself a little rain bonnet if rain is forecast.  It is not our fault it is raining, or you picked a job that requires you to be outside. 

It just isn't. 

But the way they carried on we were responsible for all their personal problems.  The one driver kept going on about her uncle "slighting" her.  How is that my problem? 

How? 

I don't have enough problems? 

I got home and I don't see Cleo, she may have gone out the cat door once the rain stopped, but she does know "home".  I was pretty beat by this point so I told Ron I was taking a nap, and I did. 

I got a pretty bad foot cramp during but otherwise OK.  I got up and helped Ron with the monthly report.  He is still working on it, we had some keyboard difficulties but he is working away.  When he is done I will input it. 

I am still pretty tired but hanging in there.  Tomorrow we need to go to the dentist for Ron.  That is it for tomorrow unless I get a Walmart delivery. 

Spotty has been extra cute and adorable today.  He is so sweet and lovable.  He is lying by my foot right now. 

I have an acid stomach and I may just go ahead and do a protein shake and my medication, even though it might make me a little stupid doing the data entry. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't have Cleo coming in and out. It fosters bad relations with the cats as you saw with Baby Girl and her attacking Cleo. Not a healthy environment and as a cat owner you should know better. Introductions have to be started over again since Cleo has been outside for so long.