Friday, January 17, 2020

Early Friday

I slept pretty well last night but did wake up with a headache.  I took some CBD when the Excedrin didn't work and that did the trick.   I just had to do it again, smoking is a little harsh but it works quick. 

We will be leaving soon for the bank, I have a large bag of assorted change to deposit, that should help with sales tax.  We had enough cash to pay me and also buy inventory tomorrow.  I don't know if I will go to my bank today, though.  Likely but it depends on the headache. 

Ron is going to have to hold the change in his lap, with feet on the wheelchair, which will not be fun but he'll get it.  I should have deposited this a while back but it is just such a hassle, I literally have years of pocket change. 

I noticed they finished "fixing" the sidewalks at my bus stops outside the subdivision and they have ramps and all now.  So I could take the bus.  I don't have a tremendous amount in my account for Uber but I could manage one.  I also need to remember my medication is coming in and I need to pay for that.  Happily that should not be too much. 

The plumbing company has not cashed their check yet so the account balance is pretty spectacular when you check it... but not for long!  The cats are good, Ron is still asleep. 

I still like what I did with the desk. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to make multiple trips to the bank during the week? Why not just pick a day and get it done once a week? It is wasteful to have to spend money on ubers just for a trip to the bank.

Heather Knits said...

Ron made paratransit trips to go to his bank today. My bank I am on my own, after Ron gives me my pay I need to get some of it in my account to pay Dad.

Heather Knits said...

A lot of very nasty comments which were deleted... my business is my business... there is nothing in my blog where I agree to expose all details of my life - no one does that. If I wanted to be that exposed I would put one of those webcams in my home and let people pay to watch.

Do you want to know how I wipe? Underwear style and size? Give it a rest.

Anonymous said...

Those were not nasty comments just a statement of fact. Why not have the same bank so you can do your banking when he does?

Heather Knits said...

My bank has way better hours and availability.