Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday

 I didn't feel very pretty today; my hair was a frizzy mess. But Beau made a point of noticing me several times over and came by when I was doing something somewhere else.  My coworkers gave me a hard time about the latter. I told them Biscuit was the #1 man in my life right now.  

Work was pretty quiet.  It makes me nervous they will cut my hours. It's supposed to rain, hard, anytime now so I had Jack give me a ride home.  We went through the Burger King drive through and boy they have gotten dumb..I asked for a bacon double cheeseburger.  They gave me double bacon on it, not that I object of course.  And it was with only barbeque sauce, meat, cheese, bacon which is what I wanted.  

When I got home I checked the mail and saw Biscuit.  As far as I can tell the cats did not bring me any gifts today, praise God. Biscuit got in my lap for a minute.  

And my jeans are getting loose. They were falling off my butt when I came home, I think without the vest to hold them in place. They were OK for working but once I took the vest off they started falling off. So I will put them with my other flare leg "to be altered"jeans once I wash them. It is nice to feel like I am losing a little bulk.  

I am thinking of making my new goal weight 158 so it will be an even 100 pounds lost for sure.  I think that would be fun and it is possible.  

Next week I figure I will do the sure fire weight loss fix: sausage and cheese for breakfast and tuna with mayo for lunch.  I have seen big weight losses on that.  I will have a salad of course with the lunch. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: