Sunday, April 16, 2023

Some info on Fetal Alcohol

 Here is the main website: http://come-over.to/FASCRC/

Yes, I am the "Heather" in the links and that blog link takes you here. 

Please read this

Another thing I have attachment issues, you are either "on" or "off" to me.  Most people are "On". which is a good/bad thing in that I trust them. And that can backfire as we may see with Beau. 

Sexual behaviors link is hard reading for me especially the part about my problems making me at higher risk of sexual assault. 

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you did from keeping the business going to caring for Ron, I would say you're less handicapped than you think. You have overcome a lot. Take off the label. you're much more than a diagnosis. And your command of the English language... you use words sometimes I have to look up the meaning.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have to deal with that Heather. Praying for you!