Saturday, April 29, 2023

I forgot to mention yesterday's cheat meal

 First of all they had an award meal for doing well on safety, at work.  They had a build your own sandwich bar and cupcakes. 

Whenever the bakery does cupcakes for a work event they do half with dark blue icing and half with a medium yellow icing.  The blue icing stains everything, hands, nails, teeth, clothes.  So I avoid the blue cupcakes.  I also can't eat chocolate due to migraines so that reduced me to 25% of the cupcakes, a white one with yellow icing.  

Anyway I didn't want a sandwich for my cheat meal, I wanted a deli meal.  Apparently they are about $5 for employees, which is better than I thought.  She took her time and got me 3 plump chicken strips, an abundance of potato wedges, and macaroni and cheese.  She really gave me a lot of wedges. 

And the interesting thing, I ate the chicken strips, about half the macaroni, and only a few potato wedges and I was done. I just didn't want more.  Then I had a yellow cupcake. The frosting is very good. 

And that was it. 



No comments: