Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday

 Today was just a hard starter, poor sleep, woke up early and massively depressed.  

I should add I am VERY good at fronting a happy face when depressed.  Like the old song "put on a happy face". Doesn't mean I am feeling it. 

I got my shower, got dressed in clean clothes, did my Bible study, packed my lunch, off to work.  And the shoulder strap broke on my bag.  I had only had the bag a few weeks, a $2 reusable one because I don't want to carry anything nice around the places I go. It had cats on it. I was disappointed but I did have a lot of stuff in it. 

So I moped at a table for a few minutes. Someone came up behind me, and touched my shoulder, a very nice lady I just love to bits. So happy to be working with her today. 

But it got better.  I had no sooner gotten to my work location when Beau came up to me grinning,wanted to chat. That definitely made for a better day. I saw him a couple times, he sought me out a few times and we "coincidentally" took lunch together he was at his table I was at mine. When I looked up a few times he was watching me. 

If there is anything between us, and that is debatable, he is taking his time and I appreciate it. He was eating a piece of spicy candy before I left, said something, saliva went down the wrong pipe. He started choking because he was eating a very spicy piece of candy. I helpfully thumped him on his back a few times and he said "Thank you" when he got his breath back. 

This is a nice change from early days with Ron both of us rushing headlong into the highway to hell. I told Beau "Hasta Lunes" which means see you Monday. 

Some associates have figured out my interest, some have not.  I'm not talking about it other than to say my husband's dead, but I'm not. I am in a relationship with my cat. But nothing confirming. 

I plan to break my Diet Dew addiction this weekend. We will see how that goes. I did buy myself some decaf tea so that will help. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: