Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday night

 I admit I was distracted at work today.  I had no idea Beau was so built.  And it is not working out it is just working. Hm.  That is all I will say.  

I have decided it is OK to want a guy who is in good physical shape,not for sex but as a partner.  A nice strong shoulder to cry on.  Not someone who is going to fall down if I take my arm away.  

To quote my grandmother "I don't want an old man" not for years to come. Of course nothing is promised but Ron was not in great shape when we met.  

But I got my work done in spite of my boss coming by to pick, pick, pick at EVERY opportunity.  It is exhausting.  Everyone was exhausted today.  

I got it all done and clocked out, did my shopping. I got some air fresheners, "Fresh Linen" plug in and a cone, then a Febreeze small space lemon one. I got some powdered drink mix and some 2 liters of diet caffeine free soda, one I'm drinking now. 

I also found a really cute pair of flare leggings. I like them a lot. They were priced at over $9 but scanned at $7.48. I was really happy to see that. 

Sometimes I wonder how much to share.  Bathroom issues at work can be problematic as we have tiny stalls, very busy, they try to keep it clean but there are nasty people, horrible thin toilet paper. So I got some individual wipes I can stick in my pocket if needed.  Things used to be more predictable and certain things only happened at home first thing in the morning but that has been changing. So I need to adjust. I think what I did should be sufficient. 

Speaking of toilet paper I got a luxury brand. No, I don't "need" it but I use 3x as much of the cheap stuff if I buy it. So I might as well get the good stuff. This is the one with the ripples.  

I didn't buy cat stuff as I already bought TOO MUCH this morning. 

My cab driver buddy understands me very well; I told him 6:15, he came at 6 and I was ready. I also had his tip and a large chocolate bar. He loves those things. 

We got home pretty quick and I put everything away. Biscuit is doing well.  There is a guy from Centerpoint next door doing something to their meter. I am curious to see it he heads my way. 

My parents are going to call me when they get a minute, that's it for now. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Air fresheners are bad for cats. Especially the Febreeze Lemon scent.

Heather Knits said...

They never get in that window.

If I won the lotto you would only post to bitch about the taxes I'd pay. LOL (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

You are pretty obsessed with Beau. Hopefully he never comes back to work so you can move on.

Heather Knits said...

Well first man in 31 years to seriously catch my eye.

There was some kind of spark, connection, something. I don't know what. I'm an ENFP personality type so I'm very into feelings and intuition and that all went on red alert every time he was around.

Not just lust although looking at him without the vest today (wearing regular clothes LOL) certainly did that.

Anonymous said...

Beau is the second or third man you thought was interested in you since Ron died. Your intuition is broken.