Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday

I took a shower last night before I went to bed. 

I did something different with my work bag which resulted in my leaving the driver candy at HOME. I was able to pay my gas bill before work but did not have time to do my clothing return as well. So I still have that; a No Boundaries tank top with cat faces on it. It's very cute but the one I bought had a snag in it. I got another one today as these things go quickly. 

Also right before I went home I passed the lingerie department and saw some bras on the floor under the clearance rack.  I picked them up and realized a bra I had admired was on clearance for $4. In my size.  I set it aside and bought it after I clocked out. 

Work was pretty uneventful except for logging back in from my lunch; the app decided to log me out of the system and I had to log back in, in a public setting (had customers talking to me), under a time crunch so I wouldn't be "late". I managed to do it you can bet I asked God for help. 

So I'm down one day. I saw Beau we chatted a little. I had bought some Marias cookies at another store last week, my friend and I share a locker and I told her to help herself but to please reseal the ziplock when she ate cookies.  She has. She has eaten some but no more than I have.  They are good cookies and only 5 carbs each. I need to get more, soon, and my aunt says the green package Marias are very good. So I'll get those tomorrow.  It is a nice treat after my lunch. 

I stayed on plan eating today, in part because I got down to 184.  When I got home my yard had been mowed and looks fantastic.  

Biscuit got in my lap/on my chest as I talked to my Dad. That was pretty much my day. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: