Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday evening

 I noticed some changes (no I will not elaborate) which indicate to me I may be getting ready for a cycle in a few weeks. I have this image of my reproductive organs frantically racing to get me pregnant before the clock runs out,which would explain the sudden interest in men when everything's been dead for years.  A little hard to get pregnant without a man!  

No I do not want a baby, even though we do sell cute baby clothes. But that's my theory and it makes as much sense as anything. I have never had bloating like I have recently. It will definitely keep me eating clean for the duration. 

And I wear the cup every day, take it out every night, wash and air dry. Then I boil it once a week and rotate it with the other cup. It has worked so far and should provide a decent level of protection if/when I get a cycle. 

I drank some Powerade Zero, a lot of water, some Dandelion root tea, chewed a slice of ginger (and ate it), will drink some apple cider vinegar in water, etc. to help with the bloating.   If I really do have a cycle coming that means I will have a couple good weeks of weight loss as well. 

I am a little worried about work but I stick to the fact I did my primary job. I didn't finish the secondary job but I did my primary one.  Problem is work is rife with gossips and tattle tales watching my every move. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: