Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thursday (Feliz Jueves)

 I am really conflicted on Beau.  I enjoyed talking to him when I saw him today.  

One issue I suspect I'll have dating is "when" they figure out I am "off" socially sometimes.  Today he asked me how it was going riding the bus home and mentioned he saw me at the bus stop on Monday.  

Note: he would have been turning left to go home,and I was on the right. So he would have had to look for me. 

So we talked a little and he said he worried about me.  I said I did have "something" and told him about the stun gun,saying "I'll only use it if someone puts their hands on me". 

"What about me?" he asked plaintively (Will you zap me if I touch you?). Now part of me wanted to say he was welcome to touch me any time but his/my friends were there listening to the conversation. And a nice Christian lady doesn't say that. So I just grinned at him and hoped that didn't bobble it. 

Other than that work was different can't say much more without blowing my OPSEC. Took the bus home, rode the same time as I did the other night with the gacked out dude going off on me. Didn't see him. I didn't think he was going to work anyway. 

When I got home I had my pepper spray and personal safety alarm waiting for me. And Fragrance Net sent me a text message saying they shipped my "Red". 

That's it for now! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still say mace is better than a stun gun. Police recommend it more than a stun gun too. Easier to use and much more accurate.

Anonymous said...

Sorry there.is something not.right about Beau. Asking if you would taze him if he touched you. Gross. Reminds me of my SIL who like you started dating after her SO died. He was her only real boyfriend for 25 years. So she net this guy and he made weird comments like Beau does to you. Come to find out he is a narcissist and she is trying to get him out of her house. But it took her 8 years to realize it. Dont be like my SIL.

Heather Knits said...

I currently have in rotation a knife, stun gun, and pepper spray. Today I have the knife and the stun gun.

Beau was joking, he jokes a lot which is fine. When my boss WENT OFF on him one day for visiting he just shrugged, said OK, caught my eye, waved, and left. Ron would have gotten into it with the boss and that's probably one reason he was fired from the job where we met.

Notable thing about Beau, because he reacted this way he got to come back. He is unflappable he lets things roll off instead of internalizing.

Anonymous said...

Seems like his comments are always of a sexual nature to you. The kissing. The touching. Both are not good signs for his intentions. Plus he saw you at the bus stop and drove on by. The other woman saw you at the bus stop and asked if you wanted a ride home. Just sayin....

Heather Knits said...

He has never kissed me. Touched my shoulder though.

Anonymous said...

The kissing comment.

Heather Knits said...

I am forgetting that but he flirts a lot.