Sunday, April 30, 2023

Some thoughts on my Handout equipment

 While doing the handout today I realized a couple of things.  My safety vest has seen better days and resembled some I had seen on the homeless.  😂  It was also FAR too large at a generous 3x when I am a Men's Large these days. One shoulder kept slipping down like some sort of naughty lingerie which I found funny (of course I had a t shirt on underneath). 

Second, my bag was kind of dingy. I just did this spur of the moment and grabbed what I could but I had to turn the bag around so it looked better.  I have it (emptied now, that took a while) in the wash soaking with a sample of Persil I got at work a while back. Hopefully I can fix it. I really like it a lot and it has been through every Bible handout with me so I'm very fond of it. It is a black and white floral design with a huge capacity and very strong handles, with 3 outside pockets. We'll see.  

I just bought myself a purple safety vest for $10 on Amazon apparently I am a Large in safety vest. I measured. My chest is only 44 inches now it used to be over 50. Interestingly enough the hip and chest measurement match now, they didn't used to, I think. 

I need to do some housework now I think I am going to turn on the TV to keep me company. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: