Saturday, April 15, 2023

Very early Saturday

 I was tired last night.  My friend in ladies' apparel has told me some horror story about filthy returns and dirty customers trying on clothes, so whenever I buy any clothing item I take special care in washing it.  Last night that meant doing a SOAK cycle with the laundry disinfectant and then running a standard load with detergent.  But I forgot to add the detergent; it was late, so I just went to bed.  

I am washing that load with detergent now.  Then I have a load of underwear and such (the ones with the snake) so I will probably also do the disinfectant and then a regular load as well.  I also plan to throw my vest in the load. 

I think my vest looks fine with a weekly wash. I think a clean vest is an important part of my uniform. Many of my co workers do not and the bosses have bigger fish to fry. That is one thing I find appealing about Beau his vest is washed.  It may not always be clean but it doesn't stay dirty for long. If I get ambitious I will also wash my sheets. I need to look at the forecast to see can I start washing my blankets and putting them up in the garage; it's almost May so I'd think so. 

And I also need to do some house cleaning.  I plan to do my cooking tomorrow.  I just need to cook the ground italian sausage and the kielbasa, and then mix up my 3 meat "spaghetti".  For breakfast I will thaw out some cooked taco meat and make taco casserole with refried beans (already have the beans,need to get the salsa).  Then I'm done for a week. 

And I have cans of V8 for my lunch, which I like.  I need to buy more salad greens today.  That's about it, really. But it will get me out of the house. 

I didn't sleep well last night so I went ahead and got up at 4.  I will try to get a nap, later. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: