Monday, April 10, 2023

Morning thoughts (Monday)

 I have decided not to take the Free Bibles hat with me today. I think it would be a problem with the markedly more aggressive homeless around the work bus stop and home routes. 

I didn't sleep well but I had a plump little Biscuit in my bed which makes everything better. Pretty bad headache this morning. Not sure what that is about as rain is not forecast so I took my allergy pill and spray.  

Shower time...I will be doing dishes when I get home and maybe some laundry (bedding). Ideally I would also sweep as well but we will see on that. My quilt is getting a little gamey, though. 😂  I figure a good soak with some baking soda and then a "proper" wash with detergent packs ought to fix it up, but that may be a 2 day process as I have to go to bed about 2 hours after I arrive home.  And in that time I also have to call my parents. 

I plan to have my big meal around noon. Turkey sandwich with cheese and bacon, V8, salad.  Some cheese later for my snack. I plan to start up 12:12 intermittent fasting again (don't eat from 5 Pm to 5 AM) that always helps. I am ready to lose some weight now. 

Shower time.  Ready to go but Biscuit in my lap so that's it.  

No comments: