Sunday, April 9, 2023

Chore triage

 I decided to do triage with my chores.  I had to make sandwiches (keto bread) for the week; I did that.  I need to cook up some sausage and then clean the floors. Will I sweep AND mop?  Or just sweep?  I don't know. 

I think the pile of dishes is going to have to wait for a while.  

Depression is all about triage; what CAN wait,what CAN'T.  For instance, washing my uniform work vest. I have to do that.  One thing I find appealing about Beau his vest is always clean. Not a lot of our associates do that. I don't get that you have to do laundry anyway...

So I'm going to cook up some sausage. 

I have decided I am going to spend $30 for a bottle of perfume when I get paid, it will last forever. I really like the fragrance. It is an older one (came out in the 90's) but in my opinion a classic. I also like Tea Rose but I think that is a little "too" old fashioned for work I work with a lot of young women who I don't think would like it. 

I talked to my parents and I cooked up the sausage. I need to call the grocery store one of them was way out of date but I caught it before I cooked it. So I only had half the sausage I wanted. And that took up my free time; time to go to bed. Hopefully I can sweep tomorrow and do dishes; mop Tuesday. 

That's it for now. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Beau know you have an on-line blog?

Anonymous said...

Do you use paper plates?
If you don't have energy to wash dishes, buy the paper stuff and throw it out, I do.
Depending on the height of the "pile" I'm wondering how often you do dishes. Don't you get maggots?

Heather Knits said...

No he does not. We don't talk much about our lives.

I use plastic containers for my lunch stuff and they add up. They are wiped out and sealed then I wash on day off.

Anonymous said...

It takes a few minutes to wash dishes especially for one person. If you did it daily you wouldn't have a pile to do at the end of the week. It goes a lot faster that way.

Heather Knits said...

That's the plan. This all started back when I was working nights, getting home very late and going straight to bed.