Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday before work

 Well I got my Bible study and shower done. I need to figure out what I'm wearing today, pack my lunch, eat my breakfast (I did have some nuts). 

Biscuit laid next to the shower enclosure as I took my shower, he is adorable.  That's in addition to sleeping with me last night. And pretty much every night. The rain has passed and should be done for a while.  

I'm pretty depressed but clean and presentable, brought some candy for work.  I need to do up my lunch after I get dressed.  

That's it for now.  

Now I'm ready to go. I don't know if I mentioned it but I plan to make sausage for breakfasts next week and tuna salad for my lunches. I brought a little lunch bag if they have the peeled hard boiled eggs for sale. I like a hard boiled egg with my tuna that is about the only time though.  

Depression is pretty ghastly but I'm getting hot flashes from the antidepressant so it's kicking in. 

I can do all things in Christ who gives me strength.  

No comments: