Sunday, April 23, 2023

Spotty pictures

 I am doing OK getting off the diet soda, better than I thought, but am battling some pretty bad depression. I got the food cooked for next week and did the dishes.  Laundry is caught up. 

I plan to do some sweeping. I don't know if I am up for mopping pretty depressed; tried to take a nap and couldn't sleep.  I think I'm going to force myself into it anyway...

So I was sitting in my chair (backstory on photos) and Spotty came in meowing his head off, ran over to the couch, jumped up next to me. 




He knows I'm depressed and he's a GOOD boy.  Painting in photos above Spotty to the right was done by my birth mother. It's one of the few things I have of hers.  

Well my brother called while I was blogging, that was an hour. He seems lonely. Too bad he is in Florida but he hates Houston.  

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the white hair in his orange ears! He is a beautiful cat. Orange cats are awesome.

Heather Knits said...

He's very independent, yet also cuddly on his own terms.