Friday, April 28, 2023

Beau came by

 To say goodbye.  

Our work vests are very unflattering he was in casual clothes.  He looked fantastic, with very strong shoulders...sigh...had some impure thoughts.  

He said it was a combination family and immigration thing, he hoped to be back in a month or two.  He said he was very sorry to go and got choked up.  

I had to go but I put my arm on his shoulder (!) And said goodbye.  

So that's it for now with him.  Had my cheat meal at work will talk more about it later.

I know B is on a budget and international calls are expensive so I think that's why he didn't ask for my number.  Or maybe he just faked it all today but I feel good how I left it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he is in the United States on a visa, he may have to leave before it expires and apply for (and obtain) a renewal before returning.

It is possible that he has a family in his home country.

Anonymous said...

Boy you really are in denial. Straight talk phone plans for $30 a month have unlimited international calling and long distance. Please get real. He doesn't like you that way.

Heather Knits said...

Why does he keep coming by?! He doesn't have to.

Yes what he said sounded like visa issues. I haven't talked to him enough to ask about a family, but I would think he would have told me he was looking forward to them. Instead he looked very depressed at the prospect of going back.

Anonymous said...

Because it's convenient for him. When he has to make an effort like see you on your lunch break he never bothers. You certainly dodged a bullet with the whole illegal alien thing too.

Anonymous said...

So who else was with you when he shared this information?

Heather Knits said...

Today? There were people around us but everyone doing their own thing. It was very busy so we moved out of the way and spoke quietly.

MY boss is very strict, micromanages, and picks, picks, picks all day long so I regretfully told him I had to get back to work then went and did it.

Walmart is very strict about checking for immigration status. And legal issues so automatically any man in a blue vest is not a felon and is in the country legally.