Wednesday, April 19, 2023

So I can talk now

 I had an uneventful rest of my day.  I did find my relief crying with two team leads patting her back, her husband has likely cancer and she will need a lot of time off.  I have covered for her before, will again, can use the money - and after all I do get paid for time worked.  

BUT I will see less of Beau most likely.  So I figure that will do either 2 things; push him to ask for my phone number/ask me on a date, or move on to someone else.  But at least I will know.  

I got home and then I had to deal with this: 


As you can see it's a pretty serious problem.  So I did dishes until he got bored and left.  My parents are busy/distracted today.  

My aunt met the officiant who did my wedding and said he is doing well.  I wish him well he was a nice guy and very good, a nice little sermon only a few minutes long, because Ron couldn't stand for long.  It was a nice sermon on finishing the race.  He has gone on to do many other weddings, and my nephew got a great photo of Ron, me, and the officiant so he keeps that.  

It will be interesting to see when the schedule changes hit. They will.  I really, really, hope they give me 2 days together off every week until the other girl is back (if she does come back).  I HATE it when they split the days off.  

So do I ask for that?  Or do I not because they may split them out of spite?  I don't know. We will see.  

I will keep handing out the candy because 99% of the people  react with delight and it warms me to see that.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That desk top is really sad. It barely fits your monitor and keyboard.

Heather Knits said...

Biscuit doesn't mind.

I want my computer in the front room which means I have limited space.

Anonymous said...

The easiest solution is to move the keyboard out of the way when not in use. Biscuit is a handsome land whale and he will break that keyboard eventually.