Saturday, April 15, 2023

Biscuit in his new spot

 My perfume should get here today according to tracking.  Not bad.  I ordered a large bottle (3 ounces) and a small bottle (1/3 ounce) I may take the small one to work and leave in my locker. I share the locker with another co worker.  She was tweaked they hadn't given me one yet and had an extra key.  We store a few things we both use in there and I have a roll of Mexican cookies in there as well we both nibble at.  She wouldn't care if I brought the perfume.  We get along great and it works for us.  

Thunder storms are rolling in I hope my washer finishes before they arrive. I think I will do some cleaning (sweep, mop floors, etc) then take my shower after I do my God Time. I can finish doing the laundry later.  

The floors are gritty and that irks me so I want to get them clean. I am a little bit of a geek I actually measure the cleaning solution.  😂  I am not picky what I use to mop.  I have used bleach solution (I think 1/3 cup bleach to each gallon water, it was the concentrated bleach), Murphy's oil soap (nice fragrance), and generic brand Fabuloso lavender.  All got the floor clean, the water was black when I finished.  It smelled nice when I was working but didn't linger.   I will probably use the lavender cleaner today.  

Biscuit has a new spot. Let me see if he'll let me take a photo. Got it.  Isn't he the cutest baby EVER?  



Kitchen table is still a mess but I don't care, he's adorable. Storm is getting closer. I hope I don't lose power before the washer's done. I did not think about this when I ran the load. 

No comments: