Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Tuesday morning

 So no Beau today.  I am asking God to focus my mind on my work; I can see why our work vests are so unflattering, keep our mind on the job. 

Beau had a little bit of stubble yesterday which looked good on him, he may be doing the "man losing his hair" thing (he shaves his head very short) and grow a beard which I think would look great on him. 

I keep going back to the smoldering look he gave me as he asked me if I wanted a kiss. 😂😂  I haven't had that kind of attention in 30 some years. So I am asking God to help with all that.  To paraphrase what I heard a teacher said I am putting my heart and my mind on the altar.  Loins, too, but that is between me and God the preacher never said that.  But I feel like that's a good idea. 

It is interesting I can go from "I can live the rest of my life alone" to "Who IS this guy?" in a matter of weeks.  But for now I am going to assume God wants me alone.  

As has been pointed out, I need a lot more information. The problem I have he can ask his friends about me but I can't ask about him without raising red flags and gossip.  I have already caught some flack but when Maria scolded him she did not tell me he was in a relationship when I asked "What was that about?"  She just said "nothing"and walked off.  I think she would have. If anything she seemed protective of me. 

I used my nice rose scented shampoo today it was very nice in the shower. Biscuit thought about it but did not hang out in the bathroom during my shower.  Why?  Because I want to feel pretty and smell good no matter WHO is in my life. It also makes a better presentation for the recipients if I am tip top. 

I bagged up more candy. I need to finish getting ready for work...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know anything about him and you already said things wouldn't work out with him. If you want to get to know him then ask him out already. Geez.

Anonymous said...

You have red flags about this guy from people that know and work with him. Yet you will ignore those warnings and proceed full steam ahead because that's what you do. Obviously Maria knows more than she is willing to share with you about him.

Heather Knits said...

I went chasing after Ron and we see how that turned out. If anything happens I would like to take it slow; and I would rather have his phone number so we can talk and text first before going out. But first I have questions.

Anonymous said...

good grief sounds like high school

Anonymous said...

Also the fact that you work at the same place (I get that it's different schedules and departments or whatever) but that could get sticky on many levels.

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a very juvenile image of how grown men behave. If he wants to date you, he will tell you directly. He will not play flirty eyes for weeks or months on end. He will not give you "smoldering" looks without following them up with some kind of connection outside of work. It just doesn't happen. He wouldn't wait around giving some other guy the opportunity to swoop in and date you if he really wanted to date you himself. Men only behave that way in bad movies.
In my opinion, he shows up all the time at work because you are receptive to his conversation and you feed him. Maria wasn't protecting you. She was protecting him. That's why she wouldn't give you any information when you asked. It's safe to assume she would give him information about you. If she wanted you to know what she was saying, she would have said it in English. You were excluded from the conversation on purpose.

Anonymous said...

Screw his brains out and then dump him.

Heather Knits said...

Last time I jumped a guy it didn't really work out (Ron).

I only told the other associates things I was OK knowing. Beau knows more than they do because I told him Ron was a drunk. And that I don't care if he shares; it was true and God knows everyone who knew Ron knew that.

Ron used to say "Don't shit where you eat" which is good advice. I would have no problem dating a customer.

I was quite crushed when God revealed the one Team Lead (met him a few years ago and really liked him) to be a binge drinking alcoholic just like You Know Who.