Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday morning

 I didn't sleep great but it was better.  I suspect my caffeine use is not as big a factor in my sleep troubles as I might have hoped.  

I did figure out my (generic) Flonase nasal spray question of "Did I take it?'  Tired of playing that game, lately.  

I took a half piece of paper and I drew four squares on it.  AM DIDN'T TAKE, AM TOOK, PM DIDN'T TAKE, PM TOOK.  So it sits in the "didn't take" square until I take it and then it gets moved to "taken" so, at a glance, I can look at it and see where I am. Because it does work very well.  

The problem with using it my sense of smell is more acute and that is not always a good thing at a large retail store, passing the bathroom for instance...😱  It's a lot worse now. But I can smell my perfume better and that's nice.  

I had the cat tank top in my photo yesterday.  Well it was showing the top of my bra so I don't plan to wear it in public but it's cute so I am wearing it at home. It's colder today, in the 60's, and overcast with rain forecast. I am glad I got out yesterday. 

I am debating what to say if anyone sees my bruise at work. On the one hand I want to say something like "I ran into a fixture" and leave it at that. Which I will likely do. It doesn't hurt though not even even in bed, and I sleep on my side. 

I am finishing the last of the laundry then I will start thinking about housework.  That's it for now. 

No comments: