Friday, May 29, 2020

The tree is gone (pretty much)

They stopped for the day.  Ron rested quietly most of the day but had some pretty bad pain this afternoon.  It is really exhausting to watch a loved one in pain.  I begged him to please tell his doctor when we go in shortly so Doc can maybe get him a patch or something. 
 
He is OK now.  He had fun playing with his radio and seems fine with it.  My stuff came, the boxes were pretty beat up but the contents OK. 
 
I was tired and stressed out so I took another shower, this time with my body wash.  I only took an abbreviated one this morning. 
 
But my yard is clear, the fence was down, they really have a tiny backyard.  I can see why the kids were always coming over.  It's a good thing I did have all that room for the tree to land. 
 
I have some mulberry trees, pretty vigorous.  I have an ash tree out front, and one out back.  When I first saw the wreckage I thought it was my tree.  There is also a very large oak tree in the lot behind me.  I worry most about that. 
 
And #6 just had his trash tree on our property line at the back.  I NEVER would have figured it would fall, but it did.  But it's gone now maybe I can sleep tonight. 

No comments: