Wednesday, May 27, 2020

If I asked for the adventure package I'm sorry and I take it back

So we went to work, sales are dismal, came home.  I had a little bit of a nap but a headache woke me up.  Also Ron had to take his pain pills and they get him pretty confused.  He needs pretty much one on one care, intensive, very confused.  But he wasn't hurting that I know of.  It will wear off eventually but I hate them for that.  I think that was the issue back in January during the re pipe. 
 
A storm was forecast and it rolled in.  Thunder, lighting, wind, not much rain.  Crash!  The trash can blew over.  CRASH!  I wonder what that was, it was out back.  I will look later. 
 
Ron called me in his room (again!) and I saw tree branches out his window, very close.  We don't have a tree close to Ron's window.  I went and looked out my sliding glass door and the whole back yard was full of tree. 
 
 
 
 
 
I really hate using Blogger with IE.  I will make a second post I can't get it to align. 

No comments: