Saturday, May 23, 2020

The middle of the night

I went to bed early and was just falling asleep, I have trouble falling asleep if I have more than about 300 mg of caffeine.  I heard very loud, almost pained meowing.  I sprang out of bed thinking it might be Biscuit, blocked again, although he did not meow the only time he got blocked, he just squatted there with a baffled expression.  

Biscuit came running over to me very friendly, rolled over on his back, begging, acting normal.  So it wasn't him.  I petted him for a while and went back to bed.  I managed to fall back to sleep and had a nightmare, it was pretty vivid so I got up.  While I was up I implemented my policy and checked on Ron, he took a Coke and told me to go away, he was reading (talking book).  He was nice about it.  

I got on the computer for a while.  I have been yelled at again for having the blog and am debating making it private.  If I do it will not be something I want to do but something for my safety.  Some of the comments were very disturbing, there is a lot you didn't see I deleted.  

On a totally unrelated note I did sleep better layering some sheets on the bed, it was more comfortable without laying on the mattress cover right underneath the sheet.  So I am sleeping cooler.  

Ron told me when he gets cold his back locks up so good reason to keep the thermostat up.  We keep it around 85 unless someone is coming over.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: