Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday afternoon

I think I figured out part of my headaches; normally I take my medication before I take a nap. 
 
Didn't get much of a nap today as SOMEONE kept BUGGING me every 5 minutes all afternoon.  But the neighbors have been relatively quiet with the graduation party, I believe they are at the ceremony right now. 
 
My lentils came early they weren't expected for another week.  But they arrived in good condition so that was great.  I did feel a little bad about making the carrier lug them around in the heat.  I mean, it wasn't too bad, she just carried them up the driveway but still. 
 
I had serious computer issues I couldn't get Chrome to load at all, it kept crashing my computer.  I finally got it going (after some work) on IE but it was a nasty half hour.  And Ron wanted me to buy him something online and kept bugging me.  But I did get it done. 
 
I do hope I can get Chrome going again I need some bookmarks. 
 
At one point I was so frustrated I was happy to clean the litter box just to do something I knew would have a good result. 
 
I am going to call my Dad in a little bit.  I suspect a lot of people are staying home and overloading servers spending time online today.  That would be my guess. 
 
I hope I sleep OK tonight I am tired of lying awake in bed trying to sleep and then waking up a couple hours after I do. 
 
 

No comments: