Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday morning

I forgot to add, the Advil, he took that too.  

Just a really awful night for him and then of course it kept me up.  I guess we will always have the question how bad is it really but I remember he said the pain after open heart surgery "Wasn't that bad and didn't need pain meds", when pressed he said it was an 8 on a 1-10 and again said he didn't want anything but they gave him something anyway.  And he has had a broken rib he never complained about unless he was rolled onto that side.  

Anyway, he felt bad I had been kept up even though I was understanding.  I didn't yell at him or anything, he just asked "Was I like this all night?" and I said yes.  I told him clearly he couldn't work - he was doing the "bug" where he lies on his back and pulls his legs up in the air, I would take a Uber and do it.  He said "OK" in a very strained voice.  

HAPPILY I had taken my shower last night so I just had to brush out my hair, ponytail, and get dressed.  I did that and got a Uber, nice guy not very chatty.  I see a lot more introverts on Uber.  That is fine I can recognize one and leave them alone but I do love to talk.  As you may have noticed.  :p

Got to work, did it all.  I did a lot of stocking, got the delivery, and stocked the new stuff we had just got.  It took a while to break down all the cardboard and I sorely missed him for that.  

I called him, he had the phone off so I just went home.  He was awake when I got home but just barely.  We talked a little and I gave him more Advil and Kratom, I took a nap, he got some sleep too and is still sleeping now.  Good.  

I know, from my migraines, pain takes a lot out of you.  I had a very good nap with 2 cats in the bed, when I woke up Cleo got in bed with Torbie and Biscuit, and I saw Spotty on the floor.  I had been a little worried about Baby Girl I hadn't seen her earlier but she was with Ron.  Good.  I woke up with a headache but the hemp helped.  

I plan to be quiet and let Ron sleep, we will talk about plans for the next couple days when he is up and alert.  I am not inclined to bother him I can entertain myself.  

It is very sunny and warm out but the bright sun made my headache yell so I came in again.  Let me see if I am getting my masks today.  "Out for delivery".  Impressive I heard Priority mail was a MESS overrun with mail.  

I get my Amazon stuff tomorrow (hemp oil, etc.).  

I am glad Ron is feeling well enough to rest.  I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.  

No comments: