Thursday, May 21, 2020

Headache is gone

I went to bed and slept a while, woke up, no headache.  I got up and checked on Ron, got him a drink.  He went back to sleep.  

I got online for a while did the wish list up again it is supposed to be in the sidebar but I don't see it?  Just for fun:  wish list.  Not much this time.  

Anyway, I did that for a while and decided to turn on the TV.  They were doing an informercial for old country music, some DVD for sale.  They kept playing one old song after another.  

I detest country music with a passion.  I just don't like it.  It is all about broken hearts, cheating, getting drunk, etc.  Ron has over a dozen "I got so wasted and had a blackout" drinking songs on his flash drive.  I tried to turn it off but the remote wouldn't work.  I kept getting closer and closer frantically pushing the button and it kept blaring at me.  

I got so desperate I even tried to turn off the cable box, but it rebooted and started blasting country music at me again.  I have a box of batteries, I went over there and got my tester, managed to find 2 good ones and did the remote.  That did the trick but how awful.  

Even Youtube knows better than to spam me with country music, even though I will occasionally use the app to play a song for Ron.  

Ugh.  

No comments: