Friday, May 15, 2020

Well, I mopped the house

The Murphy's Oil Soap was great and that is something you can still find at the store.  Good fragrance, not too strong (boy Ron would have told me), did the job, the rinse water was disgusting.  

So I'm a fan.  It's still a little odd mopping in the rooms that used to have carpet but I would much, rather, mop.  

Got that all run ran the whole house fan for a while to cool off and help dry things up.  

I did a Walmart delivery order looking forward to that later.  

I decided to listen to some Zydeco.  It is funny about my marriage.  Ron is the Creole black + other races mixed.  I am white with some Native American mixed in.  I like the soul food, he does not.  I like Zydeco, he does not.  

I loved this one when I heard it.  


Don't mess with my Toot-toot.  I liked it even before all this (waves vaguely) went down.  I really like it now.  Sorry I don't think it has captions.  

One of my message board buddies mentioned I might want to give Ron some D vitamin so I did that, he was a good sport about it.  Generally Ron fights me bitterly on any sort of medication.  

I did apologize to Ron I accidentally used his card on my Uber yesterday going to the head shop, but I fixed it.  I did explain I had done it in case he checked his balance.  He just gave a vague mini speech about money not having value anyway so he was fine.  

The cats are all good no more uproar but Torbie is sulking in Ron's room.  That is fine, I just don't want her whaling on Cleo.  I have enough love, and treats, to go around but Torbie has proven rather possessive.  But she's an old lady and did live at the shelter so I try to cut her some slack.  

Sometimes I think she is immortal Torbie is so healthy.  

No comments: