Friday, May 8, 2020

Busy day today

Up early, off to work.  Stocked innumberable cans of soda.  We have maybe 5 cases left; since we aren't fully stocked on all flavors I left notes up on each machine.  We had the repairman out and he fixed 2 machines.  I took out the money and counted it and then we went to the bank.  We took a Uber for that and it was a little rough at the end.  He didn't have good English so he didn't understand when I told him he had to turn, it took him miles out of the way with the GPS.  

I still gave him a good rating but not as good a tip.  We went in and did our transaction.  Ron wanted to go to Walmart, I was utterly shocked at that but he was insistent he wanted to go get a new fan.  And it was his money, for the Uber and the fan, so I went along.  That was a good ride he was very nice.  

I was slightly manic which translated to increased work productivity and some outrageous flirting with Ron, which he loved.  He told me once not many women see a disabled guy as a man.  I do.  

I took him back to the fan section and we picked one out, it has an outlet and a battery so he was happy, he liked the size.  I got us some soda and myself a bison bar by Epic, basically a 3 ounce meat stick.  He was paying so I gave it a shot.  Then we wanted hamburgers so we each got one, he was flattered I knew how he likes his burger.  

We went outside and found a quiet place to eat, called another Uber.  I had this guy before he was very helpful with the wheelchair and nice, a good driver.  Ron liked him, too.  All of our Ubers today we got a ride within 5 minutes of hailing in the app.  We got home before 12, it is unheard of to go to work, the bank, Walmart, and home, all before 12.  All for the cost of one cab ride.  

I helped Ron set up his fan, it is much larger and will be impossible to lose.  He loves it.  I like it runs off wall current so he won't be eating up batteries like he did with the old one.  And, if we have a power outage, it does run on batteries as well.  

I laid down and was just getting comfortable when I heard a strange flapping noise, and Ron started screaming my name.  That is generally a bad sign when he is screaming like that.  So I went in his room, 3 cats on the floor stalking a dove flapping around.  

I chased off the cats and got rid of the wheelchair so I could move around the room.  I opened the window but the bird was hidden.  I found it between his bed and the wall, looking around, rather placid, I felt.  I reached down and picked it up, it struggled a little but was fine, certainly healthy and uninjured.  I carried it to the window and released it, it tried to fly back in the house.  I gently shooed it away and shut the window.  And that was the end of the dove saga.  The cats are still looking for it.  

Poor dove.  I guess I should be grateful it wasn't a copperhead, or a rat.  Damn someone was a good hunter, I think Cleo.  

I didn't really sleep after that and got up at 2, had a mild headache so I had a hemp smoke.  It wants to rain, probably when I am getting my delivery from Walmart in a few hours.  

That's it for now.  

13 comments:

Heather Knits said...

My marriage, my business.

Slapping Ron's butt falls within the normal view of behavior between married couples, you guys are so busy exaggerating my every thought and action, it's embarrassing.

You guys want to detest Ron. He is not detestable. Sometimes his actions are bad but everyone sins. That is one thing the Bible teaches.

I'm starting to think some of you, like my sister (maybe she is still reading?) "Need" me to be a victim so I can be "rescued". I am not asking for that. I am sharing events in my life, allowing you to read my diary if you will. No "cries for help" I have numbers if I need assistance.

Some bad acts on occasion do not make a person evil. Many readers seem to have trouble with that concept.

Anonymous said...

Lol keep telling yourself that as he verbally and mentally abuses you.

Anonymous said...

He treats you like an unpaid slave and selfishly spends all his money leftover after paying bills on alcohol. Make a budget and then tell me he is not wasteful. Too scared to do it?

Anonymous said...

Ironic on May 4th you talked about ron making nasty comments and being abused. Now may 9th he's not evil and blah blah blah. You really are brainwashed

Anonymous said...

"California Man Allegedly Threw Baby Daughter Over a Cliff After Stabbing Pregnant Wife"

Just like you I am sure she also said her husband was not that bad and was not bad all the time. Get a clue you are a victim and being abused and taken advantage of by him. He only wants a live in nursemaid.

Anonymous said...

Re read your blog from September 2007 where he beat you up and broke the bed and wonder again why we detest him. Also December 2019 where he threatened to hit you.

Anonymous said...

I wish Ron had a blog. Not a blog run/edited/managed by you, but a blog where he could tell his own story and interact with commenters.

Anonymous said...

Are those Bison bars good? And good for you for getting the bird. Birds freak me out. I couldn't have done that.

Heather Knits said...

I didn't hate the Bison bar. Did I want to run back and buy the case? No. But I could see carrying one in my fanny pack next time I go, buy one for that. It was nice and meaty, not too fatty, cranberry overtones (supposed to).

Do I detest him? No. Or very seldom.

It would be interesting if he did have his own blog. He has basically admitted he is a sex addict and does not want to be online = temptation. He knows that is one thing that would have me leaving.

I like birds one time in school, I was about 10, they had to send me home from school because their was a bird trapped in the air conditioner cage (to prevent theft), struggling, dying, I became hysterical crying and they had to send me home.

One of my relatives actually bought me a subscription to "Bird Talk" every year for several years, I enjoyed it. We had parakeets from my age 8 on up to when I moved out. I never had birds with Ron he hated parakeets and we have had cats most of our married life.

If I won the lotto I might convert the orange room closet to an aviary.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't leave even over that. He has cheated on you and you stayed. Basically there is nothing he can't do because you will stay no matter what. That's why he is the way he is because he knows he doesn't have to change because you will stay.

Ghost of Mama Cat said...

“ If I won the lotto I might convert the orange room closet to an aviary.”

Sounds like a wonderful life for birds. 😒.

Heather Knits said...

I'm not saying I would but it is a nice thought them chirping away (I would take the door off). Not cool with cats of course I would never have birds in here.

I forgive rather than carrying around a sack full of hate. Big difference in the two. Much happier living like this.

Anonymous said...

Ok do don't lie and say you would leave because you will never leave. You have no respect for yourself.