Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday

I didn't sleep well.  

A little back story #6 is apparently very afraid of the virus and keeping the kids indoors most of the time so it has been very quiet.  

Until last night... he took out all his landscape border stones and pressure washed them right outside my bedroom for over an hour.  Well, so much for sleep!  

I didn't sleep well when I did drop off, got up, took care of us, off to the warehouse.  They let us in early because Ron looks pitiful sitting in his wheelchair.  He checks all the boxes, a minority, blind, senior, in a wheelchair... so they let us in early which was great.  

I managed to find all the inventory.  

Jack came we went to work, stocked, took the money out, counted it, etc.  We went to the bank and I got paid, Ron gave me some extra to put toward what I owe Dad.  We came home, both pretty tired.  My feet were killing me.  

I got him settled and took a nap.  I slept pretty well with 2 cats and woke up with a headache.  I got up and had a hemp smoke, that helped.  I checked the mail nothing bad nothing good either.  

I had some trouble with masks today.  I ordered 2 one in a medium (for 150 pounds) which did not fit either of us, and an XL which fit both of us very well.  Frankly I am more worried about Ron getting sick so I gave it to him.  I can manage with something else.  

Once my deposit clears I will order some more XL, I was very impressed with them.  They do take a while to ship, though.  

I have something else shipping this week.  I will be happy to see it arrive.  

I am considering some other purchases now that I have my pay but I will think a few days first.  

No comments: