Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday noon

I took a nap, Ron woke me up.  

He had asked me to turn off the AC earlier as he was cold so I did, I figured sooner or later he would want it on as it's going to be over 90 today.  And he did, woke me up but that was OK, I was working on a headache.  

I fixed the AC and had a hemp smoke in the garage.  That fixed the headache.  

Ron wanted me to turn the floor fan on the thermostat, odd but it works.  I turned it on for the first time in ages and a horrible rattle.  He will want to run this fan at night so I said no way.  We agreed to take it out to the curb which I did.  

We had a backup and I turned that on, it is very nice and cool now.  The new fan is incredibly quiet which is what I want, but it does sit in my doorway so I'm sure I'll fall over it a few times on my way to the bathroom tomorrow.  

So Ron woke up in horrible pain, got that with Kratom and hemp oil, he had a good sleep.  Gave him a couple more doses as needed and he seems fine.  He is curled up with Baby Girl I swear they are married.  

I find it very endearing.  

I got one of my deliveries so that's good.  The big one is due today so we will see if I get it in a timely manner.  I am a little skeptical they can get it (a heavy item) cross country in one day to my doorstep BUT I have been surprised, like when Dad sent the Express mail check for my plumbing.  I did get that in one day.  

The neckbones were really good and I made the right amount for one person.  I will have some for breakfast tomorrow.  I have allocated a protein shake for tonight.  

Ron already made our work trips for tomorrow so I don't have to wake him up.  I am a little tired but OK.  

I have actually had an acceptable amount of caffeine today so I won't have any more.  That should ensure I sleep tonight.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: