Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday morning

I had a long, nasty, gossipy post which I deleted and never published.  About a third party not me or Ron. 
 
I didn't sleep great last night, Ron and I went to work.  It was pretty dead so we just did what we could and left.  We came home, Ron stripped down to a t-shirt and went to bed.  I took off my socks. 
 
Odds are I am going to retire these pants as they are very baggy.  I thought I had gained some weight but these pants are pretty loose.  I don't like playing "Oops!  Flashed my undies!" games so I will save them to counterbalance the washer when I am going a load of jeans or something.  The drum has to be balanced or it jumps all over the floor.  So it will still have some use. 
 
Ron was having a bad day for pain but the meds have kicked in and he is snoring.  I wouldn't wish his pain on an enemy. 
 
Biscuit's eye is totally better so glad I didn't traumatize him with a vet visit and eye drops.  I was watching it. 
 
I have been giving him probiotics in wet food every day, which he enjoys.  Today I gave him (against my better judgment) some fishy food.  He and Baby Girl had a spat over it and he vomited into the bowl.  No one wanted to eat it after that so I got rid of it. 
 
The yard guy came by when we were at work and the yard looks great, he also put my trash can away (they were doing pickup right as we left).  I need to figure out a way to get rid of my fishy cat food I believe it blocks males.  I have a lot of mixed grill which I think is fine.  Everyone likes that. 
 
I like being able to offer a choice of wet or dry. 
 
I'm going to take a nap. 

No comments: