Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday afternoon

We went to work, stocked, came home.  I had already planned to remake the bed.  I thought it was absolutely hysterical when I found cat puke in Ron's.  I had to wash the sheets anyway so it was good timing for the cat, whoever they were.  

I ran the washer but have not done the dryer cycle yet as it seems dumb to run the dryer and the A/C at the same time.  

My hemp protein came today, I just made a shake with it and my vegan powder (rice and pea protein).  It was very good and had loads of protein.  I like to combine my proteins if at all possible.  

I had a small burrito with it hopefully that will be enough to hold my pills, which I took.  Ron needed some "care and feeding" today but not too much.  I will not be talking much about home care anymore due to SNITCHES.  

But what I had to do wasn't bad.  Ginger root seems to be working for his back, at least helping.  

I am concluding there is no one fix for his back but several things working together.  We just need to figure them out.  

I had planned to go strip my bed just now and set it up so I have some padding between me and that mattress cover.  But Biscuit is sleeping so sweetly all stretched out in the bed, I can't do it to him.  I won't make him move I will just wait for him to get up on his own.  I am not going to bed for hours anyway.  

We are not going anywhere tomorrow; it's a holiday weekend and everyone will be out.  It is hot.  And we are tired from today.  

I didn't sleep well last night so I hope I will sleep better tonight.  I went easy on the caffeine so hopefully that will help.  

My elbow has been bugging me too much time on the computer so I need to scale back.  Other than that I am doing pretty good.  

No comments: