Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday morning

Once I get a routine for something I am generally OK.  

I haven't really had a routine for the litter box just when I noticed.  Sometimes I was better than others, always still usable but a little more digging with the shovel to get it all out.  

SO I have decided I am going to clean the box every morning before I get on the computer.  It should be an easy fix.  

I did NOT sleep well last night.  Now, there was some talk about Ron keeping me up at night.  The way I see that there are a couple of categories to that: 
1.  Malicious.  Very seldom.  
2.  Drunk and just too stupid to care he is waking me up.  Will generally shut up if I yell at him.  Also seldom.  
3.  Genuine need for assistance.  Infrequent

Last night was the third category, twice.  The second time he had just forgotten he had crackers if he got hungry.  I also didn't sleep well on my own.  

So I woke up with a headache what a shock!  I had a hemp smoke and some Excedrin that did the job.  I am glad I have a decent amount of hemp smokes as I have found them helpful for the headaches.  

I do need to get a dry herb vaporizer as I have about 1/4 ounce of hemp buds for smoking but I have found the pipe pretty harsh.  Someone I can't say who of course was telling me he smokes pot with a vaporizer and it is great no harsh and no smell.  So I may see how the budget looks after I get paid and see if I can do that.  If not this time then a couple weeks.  In the meantime I have plenty of smokes.  

I am having a little uproar in the house.  Last night someone came in the cat door hissing I thought maybe I had wildlife but it was just the cats.  This morning just now Torbie went after Cleo.  I separated them and then gave them both treats a little way apart that worked for Baby Girl and Torbie.  Give then treats enough together they figure "You're not so bad".   

Ron wanted a Coke so I gave him one, looked to put more in the fridge and I apparently did not get them last time I went to Walmart.  I put them on the cart and conveyor but they must not have spun the thing and given me all my stuff.  

SO, AS ADVISED I will be ringing MYSELF up from now on.  Or using delivery, I was able to get a delivery slot for today (!) so I did that.  It is really hard to get Ron to drink enough water and get calories so I don't mind giving him a Coke now and then.  He likes the bottles.  He has a couple bottles a week.  

I ordered some more stuff, drinks for me (I am almost out of dew) and some protein shakes they didn't have them for me last time I went.  I really like the protein shake days when I am depressed, not hungry, etc. and need to take my pills.  They taste good and keep me from getting sick, and I need the protein.  

I didn't get much as the budget is laughable.  When I do get more money in my account I plan to get another roll on for Ron.  He really likes it for his hand and it is a HELL of a lot safer than surgery.  

We are supposed to get some weather tomorrow so he is having a moderate pain day.  I just gave him some advil.  He isn't screaming or anything he says (basically) the right foot is "zapping".  "Going ZZT ZZT" is how he describes it.  That happens a lot and one reason I wonder if a TENS might help.  

I need to do up my pills later and I am probably going to mop.  That's it for now.  

No comments: