Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday noon

I already got my nap when I got home and only needed a short one, sometimes my body just says "OK I am done" and I have to get up or risk a migraine.  NOT FUN that.  

Ron had a good sleep, I did a chat with his nephew, a nice guy about my age - he feels very fatherly towards us.  He is very sweet to care none of the rest do.  

And I did some reading.  I read some posts from around the pipe break (late December last year) and it was apparent to me from my posts I had a lot of harassment going in the comments at the time which I really didn't need.  And I did some more thinking and looked up stalking on Wikipedia.  

Stalkers can have the belief they have to "rescue" the victim (Oh I hate that word) which certainly applies to my case.  Vexatious litigation also applies, harassing someone through the legal system.  And reading all this I'm nodding my head and I realize I can probably never turn the comments on again.  That is very sad.  But necessary.  

Ron woke up and I asked him about the TENS again.  "When God wants me to, I will stop hurting".  Well, I never knew I was marrying a fatalist.  It is his call I may get one anyway and bring it out during his next back attack.  I will have to think about it.  

Finances get a little pinchy the end of the month so maybe in a few weeks.  I paid the water bill but I need to get the HOA fee, cell phone, etc.  Don't we all have these problems?  

I am just happy I got the curry powder and some hemp oil items.  The roll on and bottle of oil come today, I will try them.  The nice thing about having tomorrow off I can try it tonight and no big deal if it flips a headache.  

I never know about these things.  

If it is OK I may look into getting some hemp protein powder.  I really like the idea of protein shakes but I don't always implement as I should.  I can have lactose issues depending on my lithium level and I stick to the plant proteins.  

Speaking of lithium level I need to figure out dinner.  I don't want beans tonight I did put a protein shake (caramel, pretty good) in the fridge a couple of hours ago, worst case I can do that with my pills.  I have to feed Ron of course but I gave him a double hamburger when I got home so he should be OK for a while.  Especially as he's my Bed Bug (stuck in bed).  Ron likes the name, I would never call him a name he hated.  He just said don't call him that out of the house (online is OK) because people might think we had the bugs.  And that's all we need.  

Poor APS caseworkers, they probably do have to deal with home with bugs and worse.  I imagine the burnout rate is pretty high.  I couldn't do it even if I could drive.  

I am listening to one of those "save the animals" commercials.  I have saved the animals, many of them.  The worst thing you can say about my cats they are flabby, all of them.  Even Spotty now.  

Ron wanted to go back to sleep (can't blame him, he had an exhausting night) so I will talk to him about work tomorrow.  We should be good for a couple of days stock wise.  I did it ALL today it is great working by myself because I can just work I don't have to help him, too.  It isn't easy to stop stocking, close the machine, and then run over to Ron.  

It is starting to get cloudy out I guess it's going to rain - and based on Ron's back a good one.  

I wonder when my stuff will come I am curious to try the hemp oil.  

No comments: