Sunday, May 24, 2020

I am done with "natural" deodorants

I took a shower this morning and used the "natural, aluminum free" deodorant.  It is a name brand, too. 
 
I spent hours cooking and doing dishes in a warm house because cold air locks up Ron's back.  He was very happy with the results. 
 
I put my shirt in the wash as it was pretty done and laid down for a nap.  I like to put one arm up above my head but WHEW the deodorant failed.  Spotty got into bed with me, ran over to the offending armpit, curled up in it, and went to sleep.  I guess it's true cats like things that smell like their caretaker.  He stayed there most of my nap, very happy. 
 
When I got up I used one of the bath wipes and the Secret.  The Secret has never failed me, and I got it right after the pipe break when I was under a LOT of stress, if anytime I needed a good deodorant it was then.  And I'm glad of the choice.  I am fine now but whoo that was strong. 
 
I decided I do not need deodorants that fail me under any circumstance so I threw out all the "natural" ones.   I need something reliable. 
 
Spotty will no doubt be disappointed when I go to bed later but he'll live.  I had, at one point, a total of 3 cats in the bed.  That was very nice. 

No comments: