Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Well all the bills are paid but the water and that can wait a bit

Water isn't due for a while, weeks.  

It is not much, either.  

Yesterday I got some peanut butter chewy protein bars.  I was able to eat Nutter Butters recently so I figured I could take a chance.  Sometimes peanut butter can be a trigger which is a good thing because otherwise it's me and the hydrogenated jar of peanut butter sitting in my chair, eating it with a spoon and watching my police dramas.  

There's a visual.  

So I woke up with a headache.  I got up in the middle of the night, Ron was up, I got him a drink, had one myself, and went back to bed.   I gave the rest of the bars to Ron.  

It really works having the snacks by his bed because he is never hungry during the day.  

I woke up with the headache.  I got up, fed the cats, took care of Ron.  I got up and started paying bills.  

First up I paid the homeowner's, it will be done in August.  

I bought some food online and that should come in a few days.  Then I got some face masks (just a couple).  Ron paid the gas bill.  That pretty much did the budget BUT all the bills got paid.  

The masks are so great I am really happy I found them, and Ron loves them too.  We can wear the same size so it is interchangeable for us.  I may do one color for me, one for him, or swap back and forth.  We are married we are already about as close as 2 people can get, so not worried about sharing a mask.  

The cats have plenty of food, etc.  

I had a hemp smoke, that helped but not 100% (if the headache is bad it only turns it down, not off) so I took some Excedrin before my shower.  That did it.  Mostly.  

My luxury item: I ordered some hemp protein that will come soon.  I like a protein shake in the morning.  It doesn't taste great but it does the job of filling me up.  And I need to be 100% these days.  

Ron is having a good day no pain and has made our trips for tomorrow.  I am not sure which of my masks I will wear, the tight knit one (not a favorite) or the disposable probably the latter, and Ron can wear the "good" mask because let's be honest I am a lot more worried about him getting sick.  

So was he, he confided at one point.  

No comments: