Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday night

It is odd not having comments but I'm not being savaged or getting really creepy comments, either.  Hopefully "we" can all just "move on" from this.  

Anyway, I cooked Ron his split peas, I ran the rice pot as well.  I had a cup of rice in there with a little over 2 cups water because I vastly prefer mushy rice.  When the rice finished I had about 4 cups?  Not sure what variety, it was in a jar in the back of a cabinet, but an excellent one.  

I dealt with my delivery and then washed Ron's dishes and made myself a pot of lentils with the last of the ham.  I got a lot of meals out of that package of ham  https://grocery.walmart.com/ip/Farmland-Fully-Cooked-Diced-Ham-16-oz/10403374 there it is.  

My lentils cooked super fast I had to boil it down because they finished before they soaked up all the water.  I mixed the last of the rice in with it as well.  I did not do the ham seasoning packet as it has MSG - not for me, it is fine for Ron and he enjoys it.  I have enough headaches.  And they were old lentils.  

I took a nap, slept with Biscuit, slept a little about 45 minutes and got up.  I thought we might go in to work tomorrow and made a trip but Ron said no, delete it, so I did.  I had a headache so I went outside and smoked a hemp.  I am not an expert smoker by any means, I get ash on my clothes and always have a horrible time lighting it outside.  

That did the trick.  I organized the orange room I had some stuff in there I wanted in the bedroom.  I have what preppers call an INCH bag.  I'm Not Coming Home for really bad disasters you can just pick up this bag and go.  But I realized a while back I would never leave the cats so I went through it and took some stuff out.  

I checked the mail and I got my package from Jon Don.  I got a bottle of "Fight Bac" it is a disinfectant that kills everything from tuberculosis to salmonella and viruses too.  It is ready to use but doesn't have a spray head, but I have a spray bottle I can use.  It was very well packed and I got it in 2 days.  Not only that it has a very light, soapy, fragrance, nice but nothing you would notice more than inches away.  So I can use it around Ron.  

They had a "quat" (good stuff) disinfectant in a gallon for a good price but it has pine oil, which is really bad for cats, Ron hates it too.  This is great, it's very light.  

I was very impressed they sent it so quick.  

I talked to my parents they are doing well.   That's it for now.  

Edit, there is a kitten stuck up the neighbor's tree.  This is not my next cat.

No comments: